<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7532554556124881190?origin\x3dhttp://life-twinkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is XIN YING. Pronounced similar to Singing but I don't live in alleys and neither could I be found there. I'm in love with Century Gothic, Kristen ITC and Rage Italic. And, abit of Tahoma. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of, Pink and Blue. Not much of Blue. Beans are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Legion
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
Your wishes here


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

♥Secondary friends !

Li Yuan
Kai Wei
Lam Jing Yi
Wendy
Winnie
Jia Min
Jasmin
Pei Shan
Pei Fen
Mark
♥Family

Yu Xuan(cousin)
Ming Shen
♥Primary school friends

Mr Ang(P6 teacher)
Hidayu
Moo Xin
Adila
Nicola
Afiq
Crystal
Jamie
Abegail
Ying luo
Sandy
En ning
Siew may
Kah man
Yingxiu
P6/5 blog

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ June 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, October 9, 2009

Just saw vanessa and her brothers downstairs .
I dun want to go down so i keep PSSSTING .
But she didn't hear me , it just only the fifth floor .

Today second paper of English and Chinese .
During English , fine ...
During Chinese , i keep sweating dunno why!
Just like Primary school .
Diao .
Irritating ! Then i need to keep blowing my hand .
It took me to do finsh in the nick of time !
But still dunno the reason why i keep sweating until now .

Anyone can cure this ???

Anyway Good Luck for the next few days .
We don't want to be in difference class right ?
Must work Hard !

Labels:

♥our lips must always be sealed
3:13 AM