<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7532554556124881190?origin\x3dhttp://life-twinkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is XIN YING. Pronounced similar to Singing but I don't live in alleys and neither could I be found there. I'm in love with Century Gothic, Kristen ITC and Rage Italic. And, abit of Tahoma. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of, Pink and Blue. Not much of Blue. Beans are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Legion
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
Your wishes here


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

♥Secondary friends !

Li Yuan
Kai Wei
Lam Jing Yi
Wendy
Winnie
Jia Min
Jasmin
Pei Shan
Pei Fen
Mark
♥Family

Yu Xuan(cousin)
Ming Shen
♥Primary school friends

Mr Ang(P6 teacher)
Hidayu
Moo Xin
Adila
Nicola
Afiq
Crystal
Jamie
Abegail
Ying luo
Sandy
En ning
Siew may
Kah man
Yingxiu
P6/5 blog

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ June 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh ... so long didn't post le .
Today ... Still the same ...
I hope you can forgive me .
i relise my mistake sorry .
Sorry .
hahas now chinese teacher keep on playing chinese songs for us to listen and we can choose .
So sad , that day mdm dian cried ...
The boys larh ... I begged you , please dun keep giving mdm dian stress .
Agrh ! ...
Yesterday Music lesson teacher give us watch the singapore national day 2009 songs .
lols , then got play 2 funny songs .
OMG ! Then teacher let us watch the " CUBE " .
Erm got a little scary .
When teacher ask who dun want to watch the scary part . only i rise my hand ...
=.=!!
So teacher play lorh ...
She asked me to turned back .
Afternoon , CCA !
Haiz cca learning new songs . teacher said maybe is the SYF songs .
the songs is so differcult ! ><
Then my friend say maybe miss lin , the music teacher going away to studies...
Maybe ONLY ! hahas
EL we watch a video , hmm .
How to say .. its about
Dun waste the food ... ya .
Maths also got test yesterday , Miss teo today said got one people full marks ! surely not me cause i got one question done half-way . hehe
Today test chinese Hard sia !
My target is 28/50 hahas .
LSA , Dunno who keep poking me horh ???
I tell you , dun play play hor ...
If not i dun talk to you .
The main point i write this entries is to say sorry .
Forgive ? be best friend forever can ?
Sorry Sorry .

Labels:

♥our lips must always be sealed
2:37 AM