<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7532554556124881190?origin\x3dhttp://life-twinkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is XIN YING. Pronounced similar to Singing but I don't live in alleys and neither could I be found there. I'm in love with Century Gothic, Kristen ITC and Rage Italic. And, abit of Tahoma. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of, Pink and Blue. Not much of Blue. Beans are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Legion
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
Your wishes here


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

♥Secondary friends !

Li Yuan
Kai Wei
Lam Jing Yi
Wendy
Winnie
Jia Min
Jasmin
Pei Shan
Pei Fen
Mark
♥Family

Yu Xuan(cousin)
Ming Shen
♥Primary school friends

Mr Ang(P6 teacher)
Hidayu
Moo Xin
Adila
Nicola
Afiq
Crystal
Jamie
Abegail
Ying luo
Sandy
En ning
Siew may
Kah man
Yingxiu
P6/5 blog

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ June 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, October 27, 2008

Today is monday. Is a holiday.
Yesterday very fun ...
I and my family and uncle and aunt , go to the east coast to play .
we rent 3 bicycle my uncle ride my bro, my father ride my mother (wow)and my aunt ride me ... lols
At first i very scared my aunt dunno how to ride me ... than i shout LOL ...
we ride until dunno where than we unturn back ...
After that we sit at the beach looking at the sea .
Then somebody forced me to play the swing( hai ya dunno how to say it will turn left and right one... )
LOLX
i sit at there haven start i got a little frightened ...
it started le , at first i can open my eyes but then it reach higher i close my eyes
then ... there is very big wind i scared my head will drop off then i hold .... chey hahas.
You noe ??? infront of me is a indian ppl and behind of me is also a indian ppl ... diao ...
beside is my brother only ...
hahas during that part , infront of me behind of me and beside of me they all shout but i dun dare because there was many ppl looking !!!
i also think that i shout also no use one ...
i nearly fainted !!!!! i still dun dare to open my eyes ...
it looks like 5 minutes but to me is more than 1 hour !!!
when i came down my legs are shaking ...

♥our lips must always be sealed
4:37 AM