<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7532554556124881190?origin\x3dhttp://life-twinkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is XIN YING. Pronounced similar to Singing but I don't live in alleys and neither could I be found there. I'm in love with Century Gothic, Kristen ITC and Rage Italic. And, abit of Tahoma. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of, Pink and Blue. Not much of Blue. Beans are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Legion
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
Your wishes here


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

♥Secondary friends !

Li Yuan
Kai Wei
Lam Jing Yi
Wendy
Winnie
Jia Min
Jasmin
Pei Shan
Pei Fen
Mark
♥Family

Yu Xuan(cousin)
Ming Shen
♥Primary school friends

Mr Ang(P6 teacher)
Hidayu
Moo Xin
Adila
Nicola
Afiq
Crystal
Jamie
Abegail
Ying luo
Sandy
En ning
Siew may
Kah man
Yingxiu
P6/5 blog

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ June 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

291008
can say that it is my happiest day is my life ... cos morning although got kpo asking me who i like but afternoon , 12.30 pm i n ______ go to library then go to jp . I want to thx her for helping me to clear my library card loan . Then i sms to xt if she can come to library or jp . But she said ly is going to her house so i promise her to bring a speaial ppl to meet her .. ___ is the speaial person . she very shy lo , dun dare to see xt . Then we go back to jp cos very hot . We go to x-zone outside then you noe i saw hu ??? A p6 classmate ! Then i very scared , i asked her to go otherside . She sabo me! She noe i saw somebody that i dun want to seebut she still go there ... Ps lo! At last he saw me then he smile at me . He is wearing a brown shirt a jean . My e-link card has no money to go back . So i use cash . it has rise to 1 dollar ! Then i wish i can take a bus that is new . haha . the new bus really come . ha. Reach home le . Mark wants me to help him do his blog . So i help him . He very claver i only say a little thing then he noe le . haha. after today , i will go back to normal .
~sad~

♥our lips must always be sealed
10:11 PM